Live PD: All Rust, No Safety (Season 3) | A&E
[beep] – Hey, you still got a visual
of that suspect running? – Behind the apartment complex,
behind the apartment complex. – Right now, apparently, one
officer was checking status on two individuals currently. One stayed still. And the other one
took off running. While running, he ended
up tossing a handgun. [yelling] Hey, hey, hey, stand back. Relax. [yelling] Relax, relax, relax, relax. Watch it.
– Hey, watch it. – Relax, relax, relax, relax.
– I’m good, bro. Hey, bro, I got some–
I don’t– I– I got some pepper spray on–
– That’s OK. – Let’s see. – This one over here. – This is– – – Are you bleeding anywhere? All right, relax, relax,
relax, relax, relax, relax. Do a quick pat down. You OK?
– I’m good. I’m good.
– Catch your breath. Catch your breath.
– I’m good. I’m good.
– Hold on, roll up the windows. – Well, can I get
some attention, too? – Hold on, hold on, hold on. We’re gonna check you
real quick, all right? You don’t have any
weapons on you? – I’m good.
I’m good, man. I promise, man.
– Hold on, hold on. – I promise, my man.
– We’re going to take you out. We’re gonna make sure you’re
not hurt, you’re not beating, anything.
Let me see. – Sorry.
Sorry about that, boss. Sorry.
I– – You’re not
bleeding, or anything? – I don’t know, boss.
– He’s got a couple scratches. – OK. That’s fine. You checked his back, his waist?
– Yeah. – Yeah.
I’m good, sir. – All right, get him in. We’ll get you some water,
cleaned up right now. – Yeah. – Yeah. – OK. Well, be careful, man. – Yeah, can you guys stand–
– Obviously. – –over there, please? – There’s no safety
on it, nothing? – No. All right, just secure it then. And do at the- at ID tech room. All right. – It’s just really rusty. – Actually– – Hey. – Try the unit. – Yo! [police radio chatter] – 601, go ahead. – Pepper spray. Ah, you don’t [bleep] care. Pepper spray?
– 0219. – Oh, he’s using a– – I’m telling you, I just want–
– Hey. – –water. That’s all I want, sir. – Hey. We’re gonna get you some water.
– OK. That’s all I want.
– Listen– – That’s all I want.
– Listen up. The more you mess up–
– Sir, they– – The more you mess around–
– Pepper spray? Mace?
– Let them take you. They’re going to wash you off.
That’s where they’re going. – I just want a water bottle.
– Do not bang on the window. – I just want a water bottle. – The more you bang– the
more you bang, the more you’re gonna stay here. – They could give me a
water bottle here, sir. – They have stuff
to take it off. – But I don’t want that. I just want water, sir. – They’re gonna get
you out of here. – Por favor, sir. – Hey, where’s he at? – OK, sir? – At this point,
he’s still been, uh, fighting with officers in the– in the unit. Right now, we’re just gonna
escort him to the station where we’re going to go
out and extract him and put him inside one
of our jail cells as safely as possible. – That’s gonna be a– – Hold on, hold on, hold
on, hold on, hold on. [police radio chatter] – He’s good.
He’s good. – I’m good.
I’m good. I’m good.
– He’s good. – All right.
– He’s good. – No, we’ll get him right now.
We’ll get him right now. Don’t worry about it.
Don’t worry. Go ahead.
– I’m good. I’m going. – All right, all right, relax.